Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Life Cheat to Blow Your Mind

I quit wearing make up a couple of years ago; partly because it was a pain in the ass and partly because I like to rub my eyes. Which means that I get quite a few eyelash hairs stuck in my eye. One night at work I was fighting with said eyelash and my boss asked if I had a book of matches. Puzzled I said no and he said he'd look for some, because when you tear the match from the match book the end that you tore is frayed and soft enough to grab the annoyances stuck in your eye!

image

This blew my mind! How brilliant and unlikely! Well a few days later Phillip got something stuck in his eye and remembered seeing some match books in the nook of the backseat of our car. I told him about what Mark had said and he agreed to let me try it out! And guess what!? It worked! I touched it to his eye and it didn't hurt him AND it grabbed on to the contaminate out of his eye! I know! Crazy right!?

And Happy Spring! I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am! I got my orchid tattoo on my wrist on the first day of Spring five years ago this week. It's crazy how time flies! I, also, got to break out my Teva sandals the other day to do some serious stick picking in our backyard to prep for the awesomeness that will come! Here's the picture I shared to my Instagram.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment