Monday, August 19, 2013

DIY: Hanging Shelf Planter

I recently acquired quite a few house plants and was running out of room for them so I had to get a little crafty. I used some of my husbands leftover wood pieces and made this hanging shelf planter.


All you need is this:











I put my beads on randomly and I think they came out nice. You of course could do a pattern if ya like.



I also tied the ends in little individual knots to ensure the knot would not slip out



Make sure you use one of these guys ^^!  Or you might end up with a shelf on your head!


At the last minute the hubs added a couple screws to make it extra sturdy. Since a lot of the pressure was near the ends.




I think it came out quite nicely! I'd love to see yours if you give it a try!


















No comments:

Post a Comment