Monday, May 19, 2014

Easy Nail Art

Hey guys! I don't wear my nails paintd to often because working at a bar they don't last very long. Last night I got the bug and wanted to try out something new. I went to Pinterest for some inspiration and found this design.

image

The pin used tape, which would give you much cleaner lines, but I used a fine tipped paintbrush. And they turned out well enough. Although next time I think I am going to try it with the tape.

(Remember when your using tape to make sure you let the first color dry completely or it will rip off the other color and you'll have to start over. I've made this mistake before and it's quite frustrating. Wait for them to dry and then wait a little longer)

Do any of you guys have any easy nail designs that you love?!

No comments:

Post a Comment