Friday, October 18, 2013

• The Ultimate Fall To Do List •


I really really love October. I love when you can start to feel the change in the air. It stirs up something inside of you. It ,also, makes me extremely nostalgic which is a nice feeling. Mainly I LOVE Halloween. I love that everything odd is accepted as normal. Most years I say I'm going to do all the amazing things that come with this season but rarely get anywhere close to finishing the list. So this year is THE YEAR! The year I am going to conquer the ultimate fall to do list! 




And here's what I'm gunna do:

• play as much disc golf as I can before it gets cold +



• find the PERFECT pair of boots (this has been a big thing I've wanted to do but haven't these last few years)
• go to the pumpkin patch +



• go to a haunted house +


• make halloween decorations + 


• give out candy (hopefully I'll get some in this new neighborhood, I've ALWAYS wanted trick or treaters)
• decorate my yard and tiny front porch in order to get trick or treaters
    • make the trash bag pumpkins and spiders that you fill with leaves
• take a motorcycle ride out to the Ozarks after the leaves change
• find those little orange fuzzy balls on fallen leaves
• take Houdini on a lot of walks +


• drink hot tea 
• have coffee with a friend on a patio snuggled in a scarf
• take Houdini to Pinnacle Mountain after the leaves change
• find my crochet rhythm (make my dads birthday present) 


• give knitting another try
• carve pumpkins
• have scary movie marathons +


• eat baked pumpkin as much as possible +


• paint my face like a sugar skull
• learn to alter jeans
• add some more homemade pieces to my wardrobe 




No comments:

Post a Comment